Chapter 88: Inferno

My nerd alarm is DEFINITELY going off right now. I've been rewatching Star Trek for the last couple of weeks...the original series, then the animated series, now sort of a combo of TNG and Voyager. TNG I've seen the whole of before, this is my first time attempting to do so with Voyager, and I've finished the first season. All the while I've been reviewing the episodes, and slowly I'll be adding the reviews up on the Trek blog.

Then I hear this bit of news and I almost clapped. The shitty Doctor Who TV-movie starring Paul McGann is FINALLY being released in the US. This year! I'm like all excited for a movie I really don't even like...and I'm gonna buy it ASAP. The special features are always good on classic Doctor Who, so I'm really buying for the documentaries on making the movie, the period of time in which Who was off the air, what could have been if the show had continued with McGann...the Stripped for Action for the Eighth Doctor (I find this series fascinating), and both the original commentary and a new one with Paul McGann and Sylvester McCoy...MY GOD!

So I am totally nerd psyched right now.

Comments