Chapter 110: Updates And Wonderments

So I've been working on this "site" or collection of blogs or whatever it is.  I've been adding a bit more visual flair to the whole thing.  New banners for all sections, new buttons, a change of Name from the Shark Tank to Honeyfuggle Industires, and for the shows reviewed I've been adding a image from each episode/movie.  

Doctor Who and the recently started Babylon 5 blog are completed, and therefore have an screengrab image up for each episode reviewed.  I have mostly done Trek, though I haven't added an image for all of TNG just yet.  Enjoy the more visually entertaining look.  Better with a picture than just words on a screen I think.  

While I have gone through and added pictures, I have have done a bit of updating/clean-up/editing of some reviews.  I've noticed many of my later reviews are much better written than the earliest ones, my wording has definitely improved.  

So things around here are getting a little more shaped up.  

Comments