Chapter 90: The Zarbi

I think trying to write reviews for Star Trek is actually easier than Doctor Who. In the first place, Star Trek only requires me to rewatch an episode...Classic Who takes like 4 to 6 episodes on average...and even the good ones can be padded to fill time. Trek is gonna be 45 minutes, give or take a minute. If I can remember how bad it was I can turn it off.

But the thing I think really makes it easier is that the shows can be so different in style. TOS has its own unique look, TNG has a totally different feel...DS9 might as well be a different universe at times. But they are all do fit together well. I think having this very different tones and so many different characters to focus on makes it easier to breeze through than with Who. I think I took months off of Who because the style (as much as I love it) is so much more plot based than character based.

So yeah, I've gone from practically none of TOS to having completed TOS, TAS, TOS films, TNG, and up to season 5 of DS9 (season 6 should be ready for upload relatively soon).

Comments