Chapter 91: Escape to Danger

So I haven't posted in the main blog for a bit...been busy. I got a full time job. It is nice to have money coming in, even if it is just a crappy factory job. That said it is nowhere near as crappy as the last factory job I had. I'm working Night Shift now, so I'm getting used to that. Luckily I still have a position at WVIZ...hopefully it will lead to something a little more regular in the future. But I'm gonna be working on sending out some cover letters this weekend.

If you care and haven't noticed, the Trek reviews are on hold for the time being...only so much Voyager a guy can watch before he hates himself for watching Voyager. Show really ain't so hot. The Doctor Who reviews have been uploaded up through Sarah Jane's latest (and best) season, which finished up a few weeks ago or something (I've no idea how long it has been).

Speaking of Doctor Who, I'm pretty stoked about the upcoming Christmas special, which looks really cinematic and awesome. I haven't been keeping an eye on the rumors or spoilers for the upcoming 2011 series, and I don't really plan on it, but I do think the few things I've heard make this next series pretty awesome. Torchwood is also coming back in 2011, and the plotlines behind that also sound pretty incredible. I'm pumped for new Who.

Anyhow, I'm pretty busy with this new job, so I don't know if and when I'll post next...someday for sure.

Comments