Chapter 105: Mostly Unemployed

Well I did quit the factory...I just couldn't handle that business any longer. Luckily I've been busy, helping Megan move home...and this past week I had a job interview...for a TV station. It looks promising, I hope it all works out.

I also decided that instead of routinely complaining about Facebook...I would put my money where my mouth is, and I deactivated the account. I feel sort of free. Like the one thing Facebook has on people that hate it, is that so many refuse to quit. Its weird. I hesitated for a bit, but decided I just need out of it. I'm tired of the constantly infringing privacy settings, of the every 6 months changing or removing of features I like, and adding features I dislike, of the ads creepily reflecting what I just searched for on Google. I might lose touch with a few folks. That is a price I'm willing to pay, because quite frankly, if the only reason I'm remaining in touch with these people is that we are friends on Facebook and occasionally comment on stuff...is that really a friendship I value so much that I'll stay on a website I really get frequently irritated by?

No I'll move on.

Comments