Chapter 111: Current Updates and Real Life

I haven't posted in a while.  At least not on this main blog.  The reason is I've had a real life going on around me.  It seems I never really posted it on this blog, but in the last year I've gotten married, moved twice, bought two cars, worked my ass off with crazy work hours, and coming this February...I will be a dad.  So Posting on this stupid little blog has been low priority. 

That said...I have spent time working on the review blogs...this is mostly just a main base to lead you to the other blogs I guess.  I've recently added reviews to the latest Doctor Who adventures, and I've updated some of the images. A new Who Banner is in the works, waiting essentially on images of the new Doctor.  

Also there is an image on all Trek stories now, which is nice.  Images for episodes will be gradually updated as HD screen grabs become available.  

That is all for now.  

Comments