Chapter 73: Day of Reckoning

Alright so I have mono. As a result I am really tired. I took yesterday off, didn't go to either class, just so I could get some well needed rest. Good plan actually.

I'd rather just try and look on the bright side of things. They caught it early, and I'm on medicine, I should be all good in a few weeks. I just wish it was less than 6 weeks. That is a long time to be banned from kissing Megan.

New Doctor Who starts this weekend. YAY. I'm excited, all trailers, clips, and promotional material makes it look AWESOME. Matt Smith looks great as the Doctor, and all signs point to him and Karen Gillan as Amy Pond being a great team up. The new TARDIS set looks glorious, as much I was a fan of the 2005-2010 set, this new one is far superior.

So I am excited, and I will be adding my review of the latest episode on the Doctor Who blog as soon as I feel I'm ready to evaluate it.

Its a nice day out. I'm going to class. Then relaxing before work. Takin' er easy!

Comments