Chapter 76: The Waking Ally

So this is life out of school so far: dull. I am unemployed and trying to find a job. So far, no dice, but maybe something on the horizon. Who knows. I am busy trying to add some videos to my YouTube Channel, so stay tuned, some re-uploads are on their way, in much higher quality, namely some High School videos I'm ripping from DVD and re-editing/cleaning up with my better skills now.

Some Talent Show 2005 Videos on the way, and I've uploaded some Senior follies junk from 2006, one of which (The Hawaiian Song) is a re-upload.

Soon coming up is our Talent Show performance of "Your Butt Reminds Me of Poland", which will be far easier to see as I am going to render it in higher quality I will be adding a little interview we gave about the performance to the tail of the video (I love it because I clearly had better things to than the interview so I just try to fuck with Gable). Also a performance of Monica Young, a girl I graduated with, whom I provided the backing guitar for. I don't really dig the song, but whatever.

I am sort of going for a bigger catalog of my stuff on YouTube, so I'm adding whatever. I am considering either re-editing the bulk of Gable vs. The Bear, or just uploading the Senior Follies bit. I'm not sure how to remake the whole thing without using copyrighted music, as we did back in the day. I'm trying to do my best to avoid copyright restrictions these days. The only exceptions have been The two videos I made Freshman year for the uncUT Freshman Film Festival (the actual video and the sort of deleted scene video), and the music that played on my recent upload "The Roxbury Seniors" which used the same music from the SNL skit. Other than that I am either creating the music myself or using no music at all.

So Coming Soon on the Tremendous Kendous YouTube Channel:
Your Butt Reminds Me of Poland w/ Post Show Interview (Talent Show '05)
Train's Drops of Jupiter by Monica Young w/ Me on Guitar (Talent Show '05)
Zeeb Blooper Reel
Possibly Some film Animations, though the quality may be too rough
Hawaiian Song Video from Zeeb

Comments