Chapter 77: The Highway to Eagle

So, added to YouTube: Talent Show 05, Two Follies Skits, My Camera-less animation: 'Rubber', My short animated peace 'The Clouds', My Film I Group Project, My Film I final Surreal Project 'Just Answer That Door', and the Honeyfuggle Industries Film Logo.

I'm working on some Hubert Honeyfuggle test footage, too rough to share at the moment, and I've been bogged down with working on this deck at our house, so needless to say my animations idea is a LONG way off.

In other news I am really interested in writing and producing a web series, possibly animated, though I would like to create a better visual style before rushing into anything. First things first is finding a job. WHICH IS SLOW GOING. Anyways, I have some rough ideas and plans, but nothing definite in the near future. Watching a lot of Web series recently, as well as old local TV show stuff, has made me somewhat excited about working on something.

I love the internet, only on the internet could we get such great shows as "Horrible People", "Wainy Days", "The Guild", "Homestar Runner", "Annoying Orange", "RedLetterMedia", and "Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog". These shows are the pioneers of this new frontier, the internet, and this new outlet, for the moment, is not tainted by the corporations that can often get in the way of the film and television industries. I'm not anti-entertainment industry, to paraphrase someone "hollywood produces enough good things to justify it's existence".

Anyhow, I'd like to someday join the ranks of these great series. I also would like to take this opportunity to state that I can not wait until the Revenge of the Sith review is up from RedLetterMedia, and that I hope Homestar Runner makes a return someday.

Comments