Chapter 5: Dulce Domum

So I went to Akron/Kent this weekend to see Flight of the Conchords at KSU, with my brother Curt, Matt, and Audrey (although Matt and Audrey had tickets seated elsewhere). It was pretty awesome! They were in top form, played a lot good tunes, and were funny during and in between songs. An enjoyable evening. My drive back to Toledo immediately after the show wasn't even that bad.

I got to much to work to do to make a large post today, so I'll leave it here with this note:

SEPTEMBER 9, 2009 - The Beatles Remastered CD Box Set with All New Documentaries and Liner Notes with the reproductions of the original vinyl gatefolds and liner notes. It looks good. I'm gonna try and make my birthday present going halfsies with my folks on this bad boy. Its really the last year I will be getting a present (or at least asking for one).

Love me some Beatles. None Better. I must get to work.

Comments