Chapter 6: Mr. Toad

Soooooooo....What a week. Its been hectic. Since my return from Akron, I have had to: write my TV project, annotate my script, draw my shot diagrams, draw up my blocking diagrams, write up a rundown sheet - all for my TV project which I directed this morning (or yesterday morning).

Luckily, all of it paid off, as I feel I did a real good job directing, all my talent were top notch. I'm excited to see the final results.

On top of this project, which took up a lot of time creatively speaking, I had to try and work on my Video project, for we have a critique tomorrow (although with Holly's way I might be able to slip by without showing). I got a little done, but not a lot.

Also I had to start up my cult film paper, so I could turn it this Friday for 20 extra points (as I have missed a couple quizzes). I started it today after the video lab, and I got 1 1/2 pages thus far. I must finish tomorrow night.

I'm also gonna have to get with Austin to write some oral exam for our Spanish class. bullshit.

In what little free time I've had, I've moved out of my Pink Floyd obsession and to the old music standby, the greatest thing to ever happen to rock and roll, HELL, music in general - THE BEATLES. This came when I discovered the box set coming out in September. OH I can't wait. I keep thinking about how cool it looks and how awesome it will be when I own high quality versions of my favorite band and music. I never really noticed how bad the CDs I have are in terms of sound quality. I listened to...Beatles For Sale, Eight Days a Week was the song...I could suddenly hear that it had moments that were rather muffled, especially in the backing vocals.

My obsession didn't end with pining over a release 5 months from now, OH NO, I watched The Beatles Anthology. All 8 episodes. Jesus.

Thats all for now.

Comments