Chapter 10: The Further Adventures of Toad

So I'm done with this semester! No more Spanish for LIFE. No more classes with Holly Hey! No more Spanish! No more this semester!

Its been long this Spring semester, mostly because of Holly and issues. Finished my Spanish exam at 8 p.m. and I could NOT be happier. I did the math, I should be able to get a D in the class, which is passing, and I just need to pass Spanish! I can't wait to NOT have Spanish ever again!

Holly is a bitch. Fuck her, I'm out.

Going home Sunday. Got plans with Matt to go see Star Trek. Gotta go to the Orthodontist on Monday morning. Things... UH.

Tomorrow is Austin's big going away party. I'M GETTING DRUNK!!!! I wanna be drunk right now, but I have to go to work in an hour. FUCK NIGHT WATCH. I'm almost done, work til 3, go to bed, get up, pack some buy some drinks, and get LOADED.

Comments