Chapter 60: Planet of Giants

So I think I'm breaking down. I think I'm starting to...like Twitter. I don't really know if like is the correct term, but I'm finding it at least slightly entertaining. The problem I have is that I personally don't find that I have a lot to say via Twitter at the moment, nor is anyone even following me (much like here) to even care if I do post anything. None of my friends are on Twitter, so Facebook is still MY social networking site. Twitter does have, however, funny people like Jim Gaffigan, Craig Ferguson, "Weird Al" Yankovic, and Wil Wheaton...who post things regularly, which I must admit I find at the very least funny.

I think its kind of a good thing I am turning around. In the long run, and who knows what job I may actually get, I'd love to work in the Internet. I've been starting on my work for the eventual Honeyfuggle Industries website, and I think Twitter is at the very least a good way to connect with a bunch of people I wouldn't on Facebook. I limit Facebook to my personal friends, and always will...but YouTube? Twitter? I don't really care who I connect to.

Twitter is probably the best way to advertise things cheaply on the web. I can post my latest blog posts, YouTube videos, upload pictures on yFrog and automatically post them to Twitter, then I can just tell jokes every now and then. I guess when it comes down to it, while theres tons of people and things I'd never want to follow...I can see the value in Twitter...at least in the future, when I hopefully will have things to share there.

Other than starting to dig twitter...I am going to FRICKEN WALES. Like soon. Like Two Weeks Soon.

Oh, and my doppelganger, Evil Kenny has overtaken my Facebook.

Comments