Chapter 95: The Centre

So I'm testing out Tumblr. From what I can tell there is no way I will be relocating this site there EVER. It isn't suitable for all the customiz-ability I get here at blogger...besides, if I ever wish to relocate the whole site, it will not be to some other blogging site, it would be my own creation.

But Tumblr does have some features I like. It is, for example, really easy to upload both music and pictures, which would make it the best site I've found for adding my little music and photoshop excursions. I've not been 100% satisfied with Alonetone, it has been decent, but it just is a little too inconvenient. So the player on the right will probably soon disappear, I will delete my alontone account completely and I will begin uploading all of the songs onto my new Tumblr account, as well as all of my photoshop creations.

I'm unsure if all this is going to work, but I'm going to give it a shot for now. See what happens.

Comments