Chapter 16: "We'll Have Us A Knife Fight"

Been doing very little lately. Mostly walking to the library and getting movies off my list. Also some TV shows.

Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Season 7 is FAR better than its legend made its appear. The opening 2 episodes were a little weak, and the Ezri Dax episodes haven't been as good as one would hope, but with the exception of Chrysalis, I feel there is a LOT to like this season. More than half was entertaining. And now we enter the final stretch, the final arc, the last 10 episodes, which make up a 10 episode arc to finish off both the Dominion war and the series. I'm truly excited to see where these 10 episodes lead. One final story arc...oh boy!

So in Doctor Who news...we have a companion for the 11th doctor in the spring. Shes a cute redhead. I'm down. Torchwood will air the first week in July for the UK, and a little later that month in the US, but we all know when it comes to WHO, I'm on UK time. Sometime this year David Tennant will make another DW animation like The Infinite Quest, which is good news, a little more of Tennant before he leaves us at the end of the year, I'm all for it. Infinite Quest was good enough that I'm interested to see a sequel. Also in November, we get the next Doctor Who Special: The Waters of Mars. Looks like fun to me, and Tennant has been confirmed as appearing on Sarah Jane Adventures' third season, so we have another way to see old David before he leaves us! This "gap year" is giving us 4 specials (5 if you include Christmas 2008), an animated special, 5 episode Torchwood miniseries, and a full 3rd season of Sarah Jane Adventures - which will feature Tennant at some point. Oh dear...what a gap.

I can't wait until the next new Who...until then, I keep listening to my Audio Dramas...god I'm a dork.

Comments