Chapter 14: Bang Bang

So my TV watching is all caught up for the most part. I finished Breaking Bad, and I'm caught up to the latest episodes of Reno 911! and Ashes to Ashes. I started Curb Your Enthusiasm and in 2 days finished up to the third season. I've requested seasons 4-6 from the Library. I'll have seen it all by the time Season 7 starts.

Ashes to Ashes has its finale tomorrow night, of course thats only in Britain, so I'll have to download it to see it. Its so far a better series than Series 1 was, but Series 1 just had that great end, so I was forced to keep watching. Life on Mars is still superior...and I have no idea if I will ever watch the US version. Heres hoping for a fine finale.

Reno 911! Season 6 is really funny. I was worried with all the cast changes that it would lose its edge, but the returning cast is still top notch and the two new guys (Joe Lo Truglio & Ian Roberts) are fitting in quite smoothly. I've laughed out loud many times in this years episodes.

I've started watching Season 7 of Deep Space 9 with curt (finally). It started a little rocky, but by Episode 3 it was getting back on track. 22 Episodes until another show is off my list.

In the world of movies - I watched the Predator movies. First is good, second not so much. I will not be looking into Alien vs Predator movies. No thanks. Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome is at the library for me, I'll be picking it up tomorrow since they aren't open on Sundays.

I've been reviewing movies on Flickster, which is on Facebook. Its quite entertaining.

Ugh. I'm done...gotta exercise. LATER.

Comments