Chapter 24: The Escape

DOCTOR WHO GAP YEAR UPDATE: San Diego Comic-Con

Well there was a Doctor Who panel at the comic con this year, and as you might expect from little old Doctor Who geek me...I've been a little excited to see what new info they might drop on us. Well, although its been kind of milling around fandom for a time now, the BBC has confirmed John Simm's return as the Master, and it looks way better than his last appearance...and I'm in the group that loved his 2 parter in Series 3. So far, and this will probably be for a good long time right now, the only copy of the teaser trailer that was aired at the Comic con that is available on youtube, is very low qualit,y much like the extended trailer to The Next Doctor last time. But the trailer was rather exciting, even in super low definition.

The other exciting thing is an extended trailer to the next special, The Waters of Mars, which the BBC has legally released. It is a great trailer, and if the Teaser after Planet of the Dead, and the short preview clip didn't have you wanting to watch, this trailer certainly did. It was exciting, dark, and looks like a real scare fest. I'm pumped. I want it to be November so I can see more Doctor Who.

In the real world, apart from my geekiness (I may be speaking too soon) I am working on a website for my mom's friend Terri, and her homemade dog treats. Personally I always have and always will hate dogs...so this is a weird task to have, trying to sell to dog people I don't usually assocciate with. On the other hand, I'm getting paid...and lord knows I need the money.

So when I am done with the website I will post a link here. Until then...adios.

Comments