Chapter 27: The Ordeal

So I haven't posted here or in the DW reviews in a while because I've been busy settling back into school. I'm pretty much settled, and have started back work again. I am taking 14 credit hours, after dropping this shitty history class I was taking. I was at 17 credit hours, then discovered that even with dropping that history course I would only need 10 more hours to graduate in the spring. I dropped it like a bat out of hell. So now I am taking Optical Printing and Animation, Radio Production and Programming, Creative Writing, and Television and Popular Culture online.

So four classes I'm actually interested in. I'm excited for the challenges they all seem to pose for me. I'm self conscious as a writer, know that animation is difficult and tedious, and I'm a little worried about coming up with my radio personality for Radio.

Working 19 hours a week this semester back at Night Watch. So theres that.

I want to just graduate already.

Comments