Chapter 81: Photoshoppin Madness!

So in my unemployment, I have begun to go insane in the house. As such, I went a little nuts photoshopping myself and some friends into movies. Some of these photoshop little beauties were made BEFORE the madness set in, and were just bored at school. Luckily, I should be getting a job (either one I will love WVIZ or one I will loathe at a factory) soon. You can click any for the full size.


These two are from WAY back in the Burnstien Days:
FrankenKenny
FrankenKenny

and Ken Washington
President,President,Washington,Washington,Portrait,Portrait

This is also Pre-Any-Skills-At-PhotoShop-Were-Developed, Megan as Donald Trump:
Megan Trump

Then years later, a little after the 2008 Election, I made my brother Ethan this (apparently Spank is his nickname):
Ethan,Ethan,Obama,Obama,Spank,Spank

So then comes this final semester, while writing the fake memoirs I made a couple PhotoShops based on them.

The First, based on winning the 1948 World Series for the Tribe
Cleveland,Cleveland,Indians,Indians,1948,1948

Followed by my garage band in the early 60s:
Beatles,Beatles,Pete Best,Pete Best

Then being sworn in by accident:
LBJ,LBJ,Johnson,Johnson,Plane,Plane

Oh and then I got radiation poisoning like Captain Pike:
Pike,Pike,Star Trek,Star Trek,Radiation Poisoning,Radiation Poisoning


NOW THE MADNESS:

My friend Nick as Lindsay Lohan
Nick Lohan is Pregnant

Ben and I trapped in the Last Crusade
Kendiana Jones

Nick, Myself, and Ben are Ghostbustin'
Ghostbustin'

Nick traveling back to meet his parents
Nick to the Future

My brother Curt as a Carrot Man in Lost in Space
A Life for a LIFE!

Nick warns us to stay outta da roooooad from Pet Sematary
Don go in da rooooad

My Former Roommate Derek finally saw Star Wars, so he learned the ways of the force
Derek Skywalker

Then while watching Back to the Future, I decided to PhotoShop the First Doctor from Doctor Who as Doc from BTTF
The Doc

As you can plainly see...my skills are from varying degrees. I don't claim to be ANY good, but I do enjoy the fun of photoshopping. Actually I am a lot better when I am NOT just taking random photos of myself and friends and trying to SHOEHORN THEM INTO A MOVIE POSTER.

get me out of the house....

Comments