Chapter 79: The Powerful Enemy

So if you have been looking at this blog (and judging by the absolute LACK of followers I'd assume you have not)...you'll observe a MAJOR change in the look of The Shark Tank. Blogger's new templates are far more customizable than the old junk they had. Now I can actually make the banner the size I want. The new banners and design for each blog are much more to my liking.

Interesting to me but to probably no one else, I used my photoshop skills to make Colin Baker's costume less of the GARISH thing it was, but more the Blue variant that has been used often in spin off material these days. I'm rather proud with the outcome of that particular photoshopping.

In my REAL life: I had a job interview with WVIZ a week or so ago. PBS! I'm really hopeful for the job, I felt like the interview went well. I should know mid-week. I also have to go in for a drug test for this temp agency I signed up for. Hopefully one of the two will come through (god knows I'm pulling for WVIZ)....and I can get OUT of the house.

Anyhow Breaking Bad's finale was a big HOLY SHIT moment. Loved it. Next season should be interesting and exciting. Speaking of AMC shows, I am watching Mad Men with Megan. Haven't watched it before, but the first season is interesting enough, we'll probably try and continue on. I doubt we will complete the three seasons before season four starts up at the end of the month but...we will get there.

I may soon TRY to watch this sort of spin off of Doctor Who...K-9. I'm really not sure about it. I watched the pilot, and it felt like I was missing several episodes that came before it. Confusing writing. We'll see if it gets any better. I've written a review of the pilot, but I'm not sure if I am going to be steadily watching or reviewing, so who knows if I want to actually post any of it.

Comments