Chapter 37: Assassin at Peking

So I'm skipping my Creative Writing Class today. YAY. I lucked out as the last time I skipped it turned out he can canceled it - FREEBIE. So now I still have 2 excused absences...today we take one. The teacher just annoys me now. So I am enjoying the day before my class at 6pm.

Saturday morning I shot for this Family domestic violence video for the Lucas County Courthouse. It went pretty well, and its something legit I can put on my resume....NICE. I have to talk to Tammy about what I should put it as on the actual resume. That night Meg, Brett, and I went to see the Faux Pas at Woodchucks in downtown Toledo. Fun show. They makin' good music.

Last night at work a guy I like got fired. The night was super awkward. It was unfortunate, as he lost his job due to some license issue, which we know very little of, yet he was one of the best employees. Usually on time, works EVERY 12-3 shift. So now we have to find a 12-3 replacement for EVERY night. SUCKS. I don't want one of the annoying new kids to take his place.

So I did some math. Convinced by my Meggie and Keeta at work, I have now calculated just how much time I've wasted watching Star Trek and Doctor Who. Here are the results of my calculations:

Doctor Who
21,144 Minutes
352.4 Hours
14.7 Days

Star Trek
22,820 Minutes
380.3 Hours
15.8 Days

Combined together I have watched 30.5 Days of lame Sci-Fi nerdiness. I have watched an entire month of nerd. Damn.

Comments