Chapter 35: Rider from Shang-Tu

New banner...neat huh?

Why don't more people love Winston Zeddemore from the Ghostbusters? He's awesome. I was watching Ghostbusters the other night on AMC, and Ghostbusters 2 tonight on the same channel. He's sweet, not enough screen time or respect for the man. He isn't even billed on the box cover...when Rick Moranis is! Ridiculous.

So I have a resume strengthening opportunity this week. Tammy, my teacher and adviser asked me if I'd be interested in helping her with a shoot she and another teacher from the theater department were asked to make. Its for like juvenile delinquents or something, 5-10 minutes about domestic abuse. So I'm going to help with the shoot Saturday, and anytime I'm available this week. It needs to be done by Friday.

Also tomorrow I have a meeting with Tammy where I will probably discuss this shoot, as well as my final project for my animation class, and my interest in taking this class shes offering in the spring. I probably won't be taking the class in the spring, as I'm sure its filled, but I might as well ask.

Its a documentary production class, and the first half of the semester is pre-production, second half is editing and post production, and Spring Break is shooting this documentary...in Wales. UNITED KINGDOM. WALES! So I didn't hear about it soon enough, and feel like I'm probably not going to get in, but I have to ask...I mean...its Wales! The country where they shoot Doctor Who!

Okay, Doctor Who has little weight on my thoughts on this one...its an opportunity to go to another country, across the pond, in the UK. I'd love to get in...but I think I'm screwed do to my tardiness.

Comments