Chapter 45: The Warriors of Death

Thought I'd share the two poems I've written for my Creative writing class. The first was to be about any object. The second the only stupid guidelines he gave were "make it about a shoe and a star, and just have fun with it" SO I DID.

Ode to an Alarm Clock

Shouting, harassing, you attempt to wake me
The room is brighter than when I last saw it
Your sound is blinking
Seemingly endless
No matter how I pound, you never cease
Eventually I give in
You win
You always do

The Shoe and the Star

The Shoe was cut down
No foot in sight
The star was quite happy
Shimmering in the sky
The Shoe spoke to the Star
He told him “I have no bananas left”
And the star replied “It is only Wednesday”
The Shoe and the Star remained good friends
It was a happy life.


So those are my two poems. I've gotta go now...I have to write a bunch of other crap for classes. LATER FOLKS.

Comments