Chapter 47: The Day of Darkness

I've had a productive ASS week. I've written and completed my portfolio for Creative Writing. 25 Pages. Granted some was written over the course of the semester, but I had to write 11 pages to complete the portfolio. I think its pretty decent. In actuality I'm only at like 22 or 23 pages ,but its not THAT important how many pages I reach, as long as I'm near the goal and feature an example of all the work we did over the semester.

The real accomplishment was today though. I shot my entire final project for animation. The Ride of the Zeppelin...can't wait to see it back from processing. I also had a lot of footage left in my reel after I completed the project. So I made a very short little animation called "The Clouds" in which I drew faces on two of my cut-out clouds, and had them dance around and stuff. Should be interesting.

I'm exhausted and can't sleep. Again. Insomnia is the WORST. I'm gonna try and sleep. Later.

Comments