Chapter 52: Kidnap

So now that I've posted the last elements of December 2009, lets get this new decade rolling...

I have finally updated, and in fact completed, my Doctor Who reviews. I might review the spin-offs before the next season starts...but I dunno yet. I have everything watched and reviewed up to the latest special, the final for David Tennant, which aired yesterday evening in Britain, and in fact airs tonight in my country...but I am impatient when it comes to my Who. They shouldn't punish me though, for I will be buying the Blu-ray ASAP.

YEAH. That's right. I've gone BLU. My aunt Nora gave me $75 at Best Buy, and combining that with 25 my Grandmother had already given me...I have 100 buckeroos to spend there. So I decided to go blu-ray. I'm waiting for the Blade Runner blu-ray I ordered to come in that mail (oh man will Blade Runner look great in HD), but i have already watched The Dark Knight (Ethan borrowed it from a friend) and hooked it all up to our HDTV in the living room. Spectacular. I'm so happy about it. I can't wait to start building this new collection. Oh and Who has gone HD at the same time as I have, so I get to go Blu with them too.

Other than that I had a lovely holiday, and nice New Years Eve with my Meggie. We watched Up and then the ball drop. It was a nice and quiet evening.

Hopefully 2010 will be a good year. Let's go for a great decade, huh? Peace on Earth by 2020?

Comments