Chapter 56: A Change of Identity

So I've recently begun podcasting Wil Wheaton's Memories of the Futurecast and Radio Free Burrito, and I'm finding them endlessly entertaining. If you get a chance check him out.

If the rumors are true, and Jay Leno is reclaiming the Tonight Show, I will be watching 30 Rock on hulu alone, I will not flip on that network until Jeff Zucker is no longer the president of NBC. The man has made shitty decisions, but dropping Conan in favor of stale old baby boomer Leno is just the last straw for me. I will do my best to boycott NBC. Luckily I'm going to be working the night 30 Rock is on now, so I will have to watch it through hulu regardless.

I hopefully will get back into the spirit of things and watch the rest of Torchwood and finish my reviews of that series before Spring begins and Series 5 of Doctor Who begins. New Matt Smith on its way!

Also this spring Breaking Bad's third season...oh I'm ready for that...best Drama on TV, certainly the best thing produced in 2009.

In school, I've only had to go to 43% of my classes. THAT IS LESS THAN HALF DAMN IT! Thanks for taking my tuition dollars! What a waste.

Comments