Chapter 42: Sentence of Death

I'm having a pretty aggravating day. I woke up to my alarm, and had a headache, so i hit the snooze. Woke up 45 minutes into my class time, not feeling great. But I got up anyhow, because I had important shit to do.

So I had to call the registration office to see what the hell happened...did they get my application for graduation or not? I've received no word and its been over a month since I turned it in. The deadline is in 5 days. So I call...and no, they didn't get it...I turned it in where they said to, so GREAT. I fill out a new one and I walk over there to hand it in personally. TAKEN CARE OF.

Last week, Nov 3rd, I had to pay my rent. The Water/Gas bill came that night. I wrote a check for the gas/water bill, and then I turned to the next check to write up my rent check. Now of the two, the rent is more important. Its more money, it has a big ass late fee, and its due the next day. I have no more checks. SHIT. So I talk to them in the office and they told me if I have my family send a check in the mail, and its post marked on the 4th, then no late fee. Today I got an e-mail, a receipt of the check. They got it, do I get a late fee or what? I go to their office after I turn in my grad app, and they tell me, no it was post marked on the 5th. I got a $40 Late Fee. DAMN IT.

So I'm just feelin' great and dandy. I still got a headache. Fuck today.

Comments