Chapter 44: The Temple of Evil

So Happy Lates-giving Everybody!

So I went home for the holiday. It was alright I guess. I kinda feel like this wasn't the best Thanksgiving. Food was good as always, but I didn't really see my family. I was sitting at a table with my two brothers, my girlfriend and my cousin. My cousin being the only one I don't see often. I think I saw more of Megan's family this year when we went to her Thanksgiving.

I got to see Matt though, which was awesome. He seemed in general good spirits and felt like things were looking up. His hand, which if you do not know was bitten by his former roommate's dog, is now 100% healed. He said he felt no real pain left, which is wonderful to know. He had gone back to work at Taco Bell, but had an interview on Monday (that is today, I should call him) at the place he was going to start working when the dog attack happened. He is also living with his sister, which seems to be working out for him and all parties involved. I was happy to see him looking positively towards the future. All in all I was happy to see him.

Anyhow I ended up feeling like all I was doing was milling around the internet at home, so I came back to Toledo because I could do that here. I got back and my internet was down. FUCK. But it is back now and I feel good.

New videos being uploaded to the YouTube! Keep Looking!

Comments