Chapter 41: The Snows of Terror

I was reading about the Fort Hood attacks, and Joe Lieberman commented and said that this is a terrorist attack because the perpetrator was a Muslim Extremist. And People are commenting for both sides arguing whether or not it is in fact a terrorist attack.

OF COURSE ITS A TERRORIST ATTACK. Any form of attack meant to cause terror is in fact a terrorist attack. Whether the persons committing said acts are white, black, Asian, Muslim, or Christian, this is a god dammed terrorist attack. We've confused terrorist with Muslim, and at this point we can't seem to differentiate the two. We should get to a point where we can.

Anywho...I got my hair cut today. It isn't that great but my hair grows so fast that with in a week it will look mighty fine I'm sure. I think I'm going to grow a goatee, and regrow out my sideburns which I shaved for some inexplicable reason...I look better with the sideburns. My haircut should please Megan, who has been hinting that she liked it better when I got it cut this short the last time I cut it...which was 2 months ago or something, and its just been really long.

A week away from new Doctor Who, and I am getting slightly antsy about it. Bring it on, we are in the last dwindling days of David Tennant, and come Christmas time, he will leave us for good, handing off the reigns to Matt Smith, who seems to be shaping up quite nicely.

Jesus I'm a dork.

Comments