Chapter 71: Post Grandma Stress Disorder

Being behind sucks. Especially when you just want school to be over with to begin with. My Grandma's passing put me behind a week. This has royally made things difficult all over the place. So while I wouldn't say this past week was worse than the preceding week, I would say it was one of the most stressful.

Monday night I shot my interview with Carrie. It was stressful trying to get it all done and then help out someone else's project in the same night. Then I discovered the next day I had an exam on Thursday for my Anthropology class, and one Tuesday for History of Jazz.

I again did not attend my Documentary class, which was heading to the Ann Arbor film festival, which was optional and just more traveling I was not into doing. I instead studied for my anthropology exam...which was difficult. It was jut a hard exam when I missed one of the movies and could hardly remember the earlier ones. STRESS.

I got through the week. Up to Thursday, made it to work to leave early at 10, so I could travel back to Akron again for a Dentist appointment I had to reschedule due to the time conflict with Grandma's funeral. The best time they could give me was Friday morning at 9:10. So I had to leave work early in order to drive home the night before and still get some sleep. I was also recruited to help out Saturday morning in moving things out of Grandma's house and into my aunt's new house.

So after a long morning of moving stuff I made my return to Toledo. I got a damned speeding ticket. GREAT.

So all in all things and my mood have yet to improve. I have had a sore throat since some time on the turnpike Thursday night. It has only gotten worse. I am feeling like a cold or illness is on the horizon, and it does not please me. I just want to get caught up on all my classes and GRADUATE. Find a damn job or something.

Screw all this.

Comments